Cause analysis and solution of blocking hole of oilfield drilling fluids desander screen
Oilfield drilling fluids desander, as an important equipment in coal preparation, mineral processing, building materials, electric power and chemical industries, often encounter various faults in daily use, which affects the use. Today, we will summarize the reasons for the clogging of sieve holes in oilfield drilling fluids desander and provide solutions.
During normal operation of oilfield drilling fluids desander, due to the various characteristics of the material, different shapes will cause various forms of sieve blockage. The main reasons for the blockage of the oilfield drilling fluids desander screen are as follows:
1. Contain a large number of particles close to the separation point;
2. The material has a high water content;
3. Spherical particles or materials with multiple contact points to the sieve;
4. Static electricity will occur;
5. Materials with fibrous materials;
6. There are more flaky particles;
7. The woven screen wire is too thick;
8. Thicker screens such as rubber screens have an unreasonable hole shape design, which does not reach the upper and lower sides, which causes the particles to get stuck. Because most of the material particles that need to be screened are irregular, the causes of blockage are also diverse.
In order to effectively prevent the oilfield drilling fluids desander screen from clogging, measures should be taken to address the reasons for the clogging of the above-mentioned screen holes:
1. When the particle size of the material is finer, the mud content is large, and the sieving particle size is small, the water will play a decisive role in the blockage of the screen.
2. When the moisture in the material is greater than 5%, if the material is dried unconditionally, the oilfield drilling fluids desander sieve surface and sieve holes should be selected accordingly.
3. When the moisture is greater than 8%, wet screening should be used.
4. For materials with more flaky particles, it is necessary to change the material crushing method and the particle size matching of different crushing methods and processes.
Oilfield drilling fluids desander is an effective way to reduce screen plugging by reasonably adjusting the screen tension. Reasonable tension causes the oilfield drilling fluids desander screen to generate slight secondary vibration with the supporting beam, thereby effectively reducing the hole plugging. The occurrence of the phenomenon.