Workflow of fx250 desander hydrocyclone in solids control process
The fx250 desander hydrocyclone is located after the drilling fluid shaker and before the centrifuge in the solids control process. Their main purpose is to remove the finer solid phase particles that are still mixed in the drilling fluid after being filtered through the drilling fluid shaker. The core component of fx250 desander hydrocyclone is hydrocyclone, which is a solid-liquid separation equipment designed according to the principle of centrifugal sedimentation separation. Its ability to separate solid phase is related to its own structural parameters, slurry feeding pressure and drilling fluid characteristics. The curve of the hydrocyclone for the treatment of solid particles is relatively flat. Even if a small diameter cyclone is used, it is difficult to remove large diameter solid particles, which is why the cyclone cannot replace the drilling fluid vibrating screen. and centrifuge reasons.
Features of fx250 desander hydrocyclone
1. The structure is relatively simple, the cost is low, and it is easy to install and operate. It has a large processing capacity, a small footprint, a wide range of uses, strong adaptability, no power, and maintenance-free operation.
2. Compared with mechanical decontamination devices, expansion pipes, buffer boxes and other sand removal equipment, it has the advantages of small size, large processing capacity, low investment and operating costs. The position of the inner wall of the equipment facing the water inlet is provided with a swirl protection plate and a deflector, which is conducive to the formation of swirl; the impact resistance is strong and the service life of the equipment is prolonged.
3. The swirl chamber and the inner wall of the sedimentation chamber are equipped with baffles, which are conducive to the formation of swirl sedimentation, so that the impurities can enter the sewage collector as soon as possible, and the sewage collector prevents the impurities from turning over when the system pressure suddenly increases and the water flow increases. It still maintains a good precipitation effect.
4. The lower part of the water outlet is equipped with a stainless steel filter screen and a water blocking ring. The filter screen disperses the water flow, slows down the flow rate, and further retains the suspended impurities in the water; the water flow forms a stable rotating water layer under the filter screen, and the suspended impurities gradually gather around. Under the water blocking ring, it gathers into loose small groups, and enters the dirt collector along the inner wall under the action of the deflector.
5. Because of the fast rotating water flow, fx250 desander hydrocyclone has a strong cleaning ability to the filter screen, and it will not be fouled during continuous operation. If the system is not cleaned for the first time or has been shut down for a long time, the impurities that can be adhered to the filter screen are difficult to wash away. At this time, the water inlet must be opened to remove the impurities.