What are the uses of Drilling Fluid Shale Shaker
The application of Drilling Fluid Shale Shaker, the ideal sieving effect is that all particles smaller than the sieve hole pass through the sieve and become the under-sieve product, and all the particles larger than the sieve hole do not pass through the sieve and become the over-sieve product.
1. Application of Drilling Fluid Shale Shaker: to screen different types of materials, whether to screen raw coal or screened and washed coal, ore, chemical raw materials, grain, etc., whether it is grading or dehydration, desliming, etc.
2. Whether the material is sieving dry material or wet material (what is the moisture content), if the water content is large or the material viscosity is high, choose a sieve surface with a moving type and a large inclination.
3. Drilling Fluid Shale Shaker installation space dimensions: screen surface width B, length L and height H
4. Selection and classification of screening equipment: 1. Fixed screen surface; 2. Vibrating screen surface; 3. Moving screen surface; 4. Drum screen surface; 5. Other types of screen surface, etc.
5. The input material has a large particle size and the output material has a large particle size.
6. The size of the interface equipment and follow-up equipment on the screening machine, whether it needs conveying function, material distribution function and iron removal function, etc.
7. Equipment processing capacity: t/h.
8. Installation form: seat type or hanging type; the motor is installed on the left or right.
9. Electric control box installation and control linkage sequence. Motor and electric control type selection requirements.
10. Other special requirements: sieve surface inclination angle, sieve exterior paint color, etc.
The above ten points are the summed up uses of the Drilling Fluid Shale Shaker, and I hope it can help everyone.