What are the reasons for the failure of the Submersible Slurry Pump?Submersible Slurry Pump manufacturers introduces how to repair
1. Repair of Submersible Slurry Pump motor
(1) The submersible motor is matched with various types of Submersible Slurry Pumps and is integrated with the Submersible Slurry Pump. It can run in the sewage of various water quality for a long time. The harsh working environment determines that its sealing structure is quite different from conventional motors.
Submersible motors are produced according to the GB/T 2818-2002 standard and are mainly divided into four types: oil-filled, water-filled, dry, and shielded:
①The oil-filled submersible motor is filled with mechanical oil. Both ends are supported by rolling bearings. The upper part is made of hard alloy as a mechanical seal. It can be used in places with large mud and sand, and it can also be used in inclined and horizontal applications.
②Water-filled motors are divided into ordinary submersible motors and special submersible motors. The main wear-resistant parts are made of imported materials (guide bearings, thrust bearings, etc.), which can withstand high thrust and high wear resistance.
③Dry-type submersible motors, dry-type motors, the inner cavity is filled with air, similar to land-use motors, and simple in structure.
④ Shielded submersible motors, the motor stator is made of non-magnetic stainless steel with a thin-walled shielding sleeve, an end ring and a sealed chamber composed of a casing, which is tightly sealed and filled with solid fillers.
1. The Submersible Slurry Pump should use the QYW type polyethylene insulated nylon sheathed water resistant electromagnetic wire produced by a regular manufacturer.
2. Reasons and treatment methods for insufficient flow or no water flow of Submersible Slurry Pumps during operation
(1) The installation height of the water pump is too high, which makes the impeller immersion depth insufficient, resulting in a decrease in the water output of the water pump; control the allowable deviation of the installation elevation of the water pump and cannot be expanded at will.
(2) The rotation direction of the water pump is opposite. Before the test operation of the water pump, the motor is idling and the rotation direction is checked to make it consistent with the water pump; if the above situation occurs during use, check whether the phase sequence of the power supply changes.
(3) The outlet valve cannot be opened. Check the valve and maintain the valve frequently.
(4) The outlet pipe is not unblocked or the impeller is blocked. Clean up the blockages of pipelines and impellers, and often salvage the debris in the reservoir.
(5) The wear ring at the lower end of the Submersible Slurry Pump is severely worn or blocked by debris. Clean up debris or replace wear rings.
(6) The density or viscosity of the pumped liquid is too high. Find the reasons for changes in water quality and manage them.
(7) The impeller falls off or is damaged. Reinforce or replace the impeller.
(8) When multiple Submersible Slurry Pumps share pipeline output, no one-way valve is installed or the one-way valve is not tightly sealed. Install or replace the one-way valve after checking the cause.