What are the necessary maintenance of submersible pumps and Submersible Slurry Pump material
1. Check the vulnerable parts: the impeller, buckle ring, shaft sleeve, bearing seat of the Submersible Slurry Pump are vulnerable parts. First of all, the water pump should be disassembled to check whether the wearing parts are in good condition. The use of damaged and unqualified parts is strictly prohibited.
2. Replace the lubricating oil: Open the oil hole screws in the sealed chamber and the motor respectively, and release all the lubricating oil in the sealed chamber and the motor. Replace with new oil to ensure the normal operation of the lubricating system.
3. Dismantle the pump casing to prevent rusting: before use in spring, disassemble the top-level pump casing, turn the impeller, and then close and start to prevent the parts from rusting and not starting normally and burning the motor. This maintenance is particularly important for water-filled motors.
4. Ensuring sealing: Agricultural Submersible Slurry Pumps have very strict requirements for sealing. When replacing the lubricating oil in the sealed chamber, if the oil is found to be turbid and high in water content, the entire sealing box or sealing ring must be replaced or replaced to ensure its sealing Good performance.
5. Dry motor: Use a 500 megohmmeter to measure the insulation resistance between the winding and the shell of the submersible pump. If the resistance value is lower than 0.5 megohm, remove the moisture from the motor. Drying methods include: external drying method, electric current drying method and combined drying method of the two simultaneously. The external drying method is to use an external heat source for treatment. Commonly used measures are:
⑴Blowing hot air: Use the blower of the electric heater (a small agricultural Submersible Slurry Pump can be used with a hair dryer) to blow hot air to achieve the purpose of drying treatment;
⑵Bulb baking: In a closed box, use several 200 watt bulbs for baking. Note that the baking temperature should not be too high and should be controlled below 125°C;
⑶Current drying: According to the impedance of the Submersible Slurry Pumpand the size of the power supply, the three-phase windings of the motor can be connected in series or in parallel, and then connected to a variable resistor. The current is adjusted to about 60% of the rated current value, and the power is dried.
6. Ensure bearing lubrication: For water-filled Submersible Slurry Pumps, check and replace the skeleton oil seals and lithium-based grease in the upper and lower end cover bearing chambers. To ensure that the bearing works in a well-lubricated state for a long time.
7. Check the bearings: Check the upper and lower bearings of the motor part. If wear or excessive clearance is found, new bearings must be replaced in time, and it is strictly forbidden to use them "with disease". The inspection method is as follows: If the motor produces a "click" sound when the motor is running, and the period is proportional to the speed, and it feels laborious when rotating the rotor by hand, it is because the bearing raceway is a little bit tight or there is tearing; if the bearing is intermittent When the rotor is turned by hand, there is an indeterminate dead point, which is usually caused by damage to the ball frame, broken inner ring or broken balls. In the above situation, the bearings must be replaced to avoid greater damage.
Tangshan Ruilin Technology Co., Ltd. is the Submersible Slurry Pump manufacturers in China,if you want to buy Hydrocyclone Desander,welcome to contact us.