Precautions for use and maintenance of submersible pumps and buy Submersible Slurry Pump
Submersible Slurry Pumps will inevitably have various problems in daily operation. In order to prolong its service life and ensure the normal operation of submersible pumps and related systems, the submersible pump and its control system must be fully maintained at least once a year. Today we come to understand some of the main factors that affect the operation of submersible pumps, the main points of daily maintenance of submersible pumps, and common faults and troubleshooting methods.
The main factors affecting the operation of Submersible Slurry Pumps
Under normal circumstances, the main factors affecting the normal operation of Submersible Slurry Pumps are as follows:
1. Leakage problem. Submersible Slurry Pumps, as the name suggests, are submerged into the water to work, so the problem of leakage is one of the important factors affecting the normal operation of submersible pumps.
2. Blocked rotor. When the Submersible Slurry Pump is locked, the stator winding will produce a locked-rotor current that is 5 to 7 times the normal full-load current. If there is no corresponding protective measures, the submersible pump will burn out soon. There are many reasons for the blocking of the submersible pump, such as the jam of the impeller, the shaft of the mechanical seal, and the entanglement of dirt.
3. The power supply voltage is too low or the frequency is too low.
4. Wear and corrosion. Abrasion will greatly reduce the performance of the electric pump, and the flow, head and efficiency will be reduced accordingly. The rust of the impeller and pump cover will also cause a stall. The corrosion of submersible pump parts will not only affect the performance of the pump, but also shorten the service life.
5. The cable is broken or broken. Breaking or breaking of the cable is not only easy to cause electric shock accidents, but also the water pump is very likely to be in a two-phase working state when it is running, and it is easy to damage the motor without water.
Preparation work before using the Submersible Slurry Pump
1. Check whether the cable is broken or broken. Observe the appearance of the cable before use, and use a multimeter or megohmmeter to check whether the cable is connected. There must be no oil leakage at the cable outlet.
2. Before the new pump is used or the standby pump that has been placed for a long time is started, use a megohmmeter to measure the insulation of the stator to the shell not less than 1 megohm, otherwise the motor windings should be dried to improve the insulation level.
3. Check whether the Submersible Slurry Pump is leaking. The possible oil leakage paths of the submersible electric pump are the cable connection, the seal at the oiling screw in the sealed chamber, and the O-ring at the seal. Check whether there is a real oil leak. The cause of oil leakage at the refueling screw is that the screw is not tightened or the oil-resistant rubber gasket under the screw is damaged. If it is determined that the O-ring seal is leaking, it is mostly because the O-ring seal fails. At this time, the electric pump needs to be disassembled to replace the seal ring.