How to extend the service life of Drilling Cutting Screw Conveyor products
When many friends are operating Drilling Cutting Screw Conveyor products, they think that this is done all year round. Does it depend on the seasons? In fact, when you use Drilling Cutting Screw Conveyor products, you definitely hope that it will consume the least amount of time and create more. However, many people don’t know how to maintain Drilling Cutting Screw Conveyor products in winter. Today, I will introduce you to the maintenance of drilling rigs in winter:
In order to improve the quality of machinery and make it durable, each manufacturer has its own quality assurance system and testing methods. Some construction machinery mainframes and assembly parts are of better quality. However, the quality of the mechanical accessories produced by the outsourcing manufacturer is not good, which often causes the whole machine to malfunction. Therefore, it is recommended to use the original accessories when replacing the accessories.
In addition, the following points need to be done:
1. The cleaning fluid is allowed to use kerosene, gasoline and hydraulic oil with the same grade as the working oil of the hydraulic system.
2. The cleaning of hydraulic parts should be carried out on a special cleaning table. If limited by conditions, the cleanliness of the temporary work table should also be ensured.
3. The cleaned components are not allowed to be placed directly on the ground, concrete, floor, fitter's bench and assembly workbench. They should be placed in a container with a lid and filled with clean hydraulic oil.
4. The cleaned parts are not allowed to be wiped with cotton, linen, silk and chemical fiber fabrics to prevent the fallen fiber from polluting the system. It is also not allowed to use leather tigers to blow air to the components. If necessary, clean and dry compressed air can be used to dry the components.
5. Components that have been cleaned but not yet assembled should be stored in anti-rust oil, especially in humid areas and seasons.
An often overlooked issue that needs to be particularly pointed out here is the impact of environmental factors on the use of Drilling Cutting Screw Conveyor products. Most of the construction machinery is operated in the open air, and the work site changes frequently, so its performance is greatly affected by factors such as the temperature, chlorine pressure, pollution, road conditions and weather of the work site. Many construction units ignore the impact of environmental factors on the use of machinery and fail to take corresponding protective or adaptable measures, resulting in reduced machinery performance, shortened service life, and even accidents. If effective measures are taken at the construction site, such as keeping the construction access road smooth and timely maintenance; filling the puddles on the access road in time in rainy days, spraying water frequently on sunny days to reduce dust; when repairing the construction access road, reducing the slope according to local conditions, etc., will be extended. Drilling Cutting Screw Conveyor products have a beneficial life.