Features of oilfield drilling fluids desander equipment
1. The oilfield drilling fluids desander has a relatively simple structure, low cost, and easy installation and operation. It has a large processing capacity, a small footprint, a wide range of uses, strong adaptability, no power, and maintenance-free operation.
2. Compared with mechanical decontamination devices, expansion pipes, buffer boxes and other sand removal equipment, it has the advantages of small size, large processing capacity, low investment and operating costs. The position of the inner wall of the equipment facing the water inlet is provided with a swirl protection plate and a deflector, which is conducive to the formation of swirl; the impact resistance is strong and the service life of the equipment is prolonged.
3. The oilfield drilling fluids desander cyclone chamber and the inner wall of the sedimentation chamber are equipped with a deflector, which is conducive to the formation of cyclone sedimentation, so that impurities can enter the dirt collector as soon as possible, and the dirt collector prevents the dirt collector from suddenly increasing the system pressure and the water flow. Impurities will not turn up and still maintain a good precipitation effect.
4. The lower part of the water outlet is equipped with a stainless steel filter screen and a water blocking ring. The filter screen disperses the water flow, slows down the flow rate, and further retains the suspended impurities in the water; the water flow forms a stable rotating water layer under the filter screen, and the suspended impurities gradually gather around. Under the water blocking ring, it gathers into loose small groups, and enters the dirt collector along the inner wall under the action of the deflector.
5. Oilfield drilling fluids desander has strong cleaning ability on the filter screen due to the fast rotating water flow, and it will not be fouled during continuous operation. If the system is not cleaned for the first time or has been shut down for a long time, the impurities that can be adhered to the filter screen are difficult to wash away. At this time, the water inlet must be opened to remove the impurities.
The maintenance and maintenance of oilfield drilling fluids desander:
1. The screen box locking bolts must be removed before the newly purchased desilting cleaner is used for the first time or after moving.
2. When the oilfield drilling fluids desander is out of use for a long time, it must be cleaned with clean water to prevent the accumulation of dry sand in the cyclone.
3. Grease the vibration motor every 1500～2500 hours, and the oil filling amount for each bearing is 5～10ml.
4. The screen should be cleaned after the machine is shut down to prevent the sediment from drying out and unable to be used next time.