Factors affecting screening efficiency and FLC500 Flate Plate Shaker Screens Material for sale near me
FLC500 Flate Plate Shaker Screens screening is a vital link in the production of mines, chemical plants, cement plants, etc. The screening efficiency refers to the ratio of the actual screening product to the mass of the material that is smaller than the mesh in the feed. Directly affect production efficiency. This article shares with you the factors affecting the screening efficiency of the FLC500 Flate Plate Shaker Screens and the methods to improve the screening efficiency.
Factors affecting FLC500 Flate Plate Shaker Screens screening efficiency
1. The nature of the material
(1) The particle size composition contains more easy-to-sieve particles, the easier it is to sieve the material, and vice versa, the more difficult it is to sieve the material. Particles with particle size d=1～1.5a (a is the sieve size) are easy to get stuck in the vibrating screen sieve , Known as obstructive particles, affect the material to pass through the sieve. Therefore, the more difficult-to-sieve particles and obstructive particles in the material, the lower the screening efficiency.
(2) Spherical particles are easy to pass through square-hole and round-hole vibrating screens. Strip, sheet and polygonal materials are more difficult to pass through square-hole and round-hole screens, but easier to pass through rectangular-hole vibrating screens.
(3) Water content. In dry screening, the higher the moisture content of the material and the better the wettability and adhesion, the easier it is to agglomerate, agglomerate and block the screen holes, which greatly reduces the screening efficiency.
(4) Bulk density. In the case of material bulk density, the screening capacity of the vibrating screen is proportional to the bulk density.
2. The nature of the FLC500 Flate Plate Shaker Screens screen surface
(1) Hole rate. The ratio of the sieve area of the vibrating screen to the area of the screen surface is called the opening ratio. The screen surface with large opening rate has high screening efficiency and large production capacity, but the screen surface has low strength and short life.
(2) The shape of the mesh. The shape of the sieve hole is different, and the passing capacity of the material varies greatly. When selecting the sieve type of the vibrating screen, it should be compatible with the particle shape of the material.
(3) FLC500 Flate Plate Shaker Screens Screen size. If the aspect ratio of the screen surface is too large or too small, the screening efficiency will be reduced. The aspect ratio of the vibrating screen surface should be within a suitable range, generally 2.5～3.
(4) The inclination of the FLC500 Flate Plate Shaker Screens screen surface. If the inclination angle is too small, the production capacity is low; if the inclination angle is too large, the screening efficiency is low. The inclination angle of vibrating screen is generally 0°～25°, and the inclination angle of fixed screen is generally 40°～45°.
Methods to improve screening efficiency
1. Feed evenly
Continuously and evenly feed materials to make the materials evenly distributed along the screen surface to ensure higher production capacity and screening efficiency.
2. Feeding amount
Feeding should be appropriate and reasonable to avoid too much or too little.
3. Increase the opening rate
Increase the opening rate of the vibrating screen sieve, high opening rate is beneficial to improve the screening effect, usually stainless steel welded screen has a high opening rate.
4. Adjust the feeding method
In some cases, the feed material of the vibrating screen is not fed along the full screen width, causing the screen surface to not be fully utilized.
5. Reduce the blocking rate
To reduce the hole blocking rate of the vibrating screen, consider choosing a sieve plate with self-cleaning.
6. Adjust the inclination
Consider adjusting the inclination angle of the vibrating screen, and a proper inclination angle will help reduce the thickness of the material.
7. Use FLC500 Flate Plate Shaker Screens screening
If conditions permit, wet screening can be used to improve the screening effect.
8. Adjust the counterweight
For the circular vibrating screen, the method of adjusting the counterweight can be considered to improve the FLC500 Flate Plate Shaker Screens screening effect.
9. Control the feed moisture
For dry sieving, the incoming moisture must be strictly controlled.
10. Increase fixed screen
If conditions permit, add a fixed screen at the feed end of the vibrating screen.
When using a vibrating screen for screening, reasonable measures should be taken according to the actual situation and combined with the characteristics of the material and the vibrating screen to improve its FLC500 Flate Plate Shaker Screens screening treatment effect while ensuring the processing capacity.