Detailed explanation of the advantages of Horizontal Mud Agitators
The function of Horizontal Mud Agitators is to maintain the uniformity of the drilling fluid and suspend the solid particles, and to carry out a continuous and reliable drilling mud solids control system for the drilling fluid. Horizontal Mud Agitators are suitable for mixing petroleum drilling fluids, with compact structure and small footprint; they have the advantages of large transmission torque, stable operation, and reliable work. It is widely used in petroleum, environmental protection, chemical, cement, textile, pharmaceutical, food, printing, mining, metallurgy, construction and other industries.
Advantages of Horizontal Mud Agitators
1. Horizontal Mud Agitators adopt circular arc cylindrical worm reducer, the shaft section is circular arc cylindrical worm, and the turbine tooth profile is a circle conjugate to the turbine. Therefore, the concave-convex toothing performance is reliable, the benefit is high, and the structure is compact.
2. Horizontal Mud Agitators use a combination of a reducer and an explosion-proof motor, which is convenient for maintenance and suitable for use under harsh working conditions in the field.
3. Horizontal Mud Agitators are suitable for mixing oil drilling fluids, with compact structure and small footprint;
4. The stirring intensity is large, the spreading range is wide, and the starting resistance distance is reduced.
5. The motor is placed horizontally, easy to install, adjust and replace.
6. Horizontal Mud Agitators adopt worm gear type reduction transmission, which has the advantages of large transmission torque, stable operation and reliable operation.